This year has been really bad in terms of what I'm becoming as a person, as a friend. Especially recently. I've become so complacent with life that I don't think twice abt hurting other people. I'm so full of myself that I have this urge to box my own face. I realised that I'm becoming too much.. And it won't be a surprise if one day I'm found not having any friend. It is that bad.
Today karma struck again. No matter how I thought abt it, I couldn't hold a fault against anyone. I didn't have to be petty, didn't have to mean, but I was. I kept asking myself, why had I become such a narrow-minded person? Why did I make complaining, judging and criticizing people a habit, a form of entertainment? Now you see how shallow I am? Taking such things as entertainment?
After the afternoon incident, I found the needlessness of making comments like that. It doesn't do anything but hurt relationships, cause pain to others. I am truly sorry, and I hope such things won't be repeated, b/c it hadn't done anything other than making myself upset that I'd hurt someone else. And someone who means a lot to me at that.
I really hope I'll hold on to this thinking for good.
1 comment:
Hi chia!!!!!!!!! You're not a bad person MUACKS
Post a Comment